Sherlock Home Inspection provides reliable and complete service in several areas of expertise. From mold to radon to termite inspections, it is important to have your home inspected. If you are looking to purchase a home, it is imperative that you have it fully inspected prior to making any decisions. You may also want to have a home inspection before selling your home, as well, allowing you to identify potential concerns or areas to improve before placing your property on the market.
As a inspection service covering the greater New York City region, Sherlock Home Inspection also provides energy audits on properties, allowing owners to find ways to save money on their utilities bills and make their homes more comfortable and efficient. With such a wide range of services, it’s clear to see why Sherlock Home Inspection has been a trusted source for home inspection clients in New York for more than 25 years.
After your home inspection, you will receive a detailed report. This report offers a comprehensive look at any problems or concerns discovered during your property review. You will receive information about the grounds of the property – including the exterior and foundation – as well as a report on the condition of the roof and any issues found while examining the interior of the home. You will learn everything you need to know about your new or existing home. After you receive the report, you may contact us to discuss any questions you may have. Take a look at our sample report here to get an idea of the report that you will receive.
Whether you are looking for an inspection in Garden City, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, the Bronx or Long Island, this home inspection company covers the entire New York City metro. For your full home inspection needs, including termite, asbestos, mold and radon inspections, home inspector Marc Marino has the experience and knowledge to make sure that your inspection is detailed, thorough, accurate and compliant with all aspects of New York state code.
A comprehensive inspection of the prospective property or your existing home.
View a sample report
- A thorough examination of a property for signs of termite damage, including a detailed report on the extent of any damage discovered.
- An evaluation of a prospective property for any asbestos materials or contamination.
Certified Mold Inspection
- A comprehensive property review looking for any mold problems with sampling and testing available.
- Measuring the energy efficiency of a property by calculating energy usage and identifying areas where energy may be lost or wasted.
- This inspection specifically tests for radon, a tasteless, odorless and radioactive gas that can seep into a property through the slab or foundation.
Light Commercial Building & Construction
- for more information on commercial and construction inspection services.